Terms and Conditions of Letting:
1. The Owner is Mrs Moira Martland of Hillwood House, Overleigh Drive, Eccleston, Chester CH4 9HW.
2. A Deposit of 30% of the total rent payable (including any supplement) is required at time of booking, except in the case of Short Notice Reservations, point number 3 below. Thereafter, the Tenant is liable for the balance of the remaining rent for the full period of the letting subject only as mentioned in point number 4 below.
3. The remaining balance of 70% of the total is due for payment 4-6 weeks before the date of arrival. For Short Notice Reservations, when the arrival date is less than 6 weeks away, the deposit is 100% of the total rent. Non-payment of the balance will constitute a deemed Cancellation of the reservation.
4. Cancellation (either actual or deemed) will result in the Owner making reasonable endeavours to re-let the Property for the relevant letting period. To the extent that the Owner is successful in recouping the losses and costs arising from such cancellation, the Tenant will be entitled to the return of the whole or part of any deposit paid, or to be released from any liability to pay the balance, or both.
5. Cost of Services (gas and electricity) are included in the rental price.
6. Equipment such as appliances, cooking and cleaning utensils, crockery and glassware is provided and the Property is fully furnished.
7. Provision of Bed Linen is included in the rental price.
8. Fresh towels will also be provided.
9. Arrival and Departure times are from 14:00 and before 10:00 respectively.
10. Weekly lets normally begin and end on a Saturday.
11. Large weekend group bookings are unfortunately not available.
12. Smoking is not permitted within the Property.
13. Pets are not permitted within the Property.
14. Occupants, the number of people occupying the Property, must at no time exceed the number agreed by the Owner.
15. Obligations of each Occupying Tenant are to behave at all times in a reasonable manner and to keep the Property in the same state of repair and condition as pertains at the commencement of the letting period (reasonable ‘wear and tear’ is the only exception). In addition, the Tenant will pay the Owner the cost of replacing, repairing or otherwise making good (at the Owner’s discretion) any part of the Property, furniture, fixtures, and equipment that are damaged or lost during the letting period.
16. Keys for the Property will be available for collection and the Owner will advise the Tenant of the collection point for the keys upon receipt of the rental price.
17. Insurance of the Property does not cover the Tenant for any loss or damage of their personal property during the letting period.